DataClin CRO is seeking to hire experienced Medical Affairs Professional
• Our team has an extensive experience within Medical Affairs from top multinational organizations, coupled with the right trainings ensuring the compliance to regulations & good practices.
• We provide quality services to different Medical Affairs departments of multinational & local pharmaceutical companies Including but not limited to (Standalone Meetings, Conferences & Symposia, Medical Content Formulation, Literature Review, Advisory Board Meetings, Promotional Materials Review, Preceptorships, CMEs), with the same standards of excellence promoted into these organizations.
• We also provide the 1st & only (Medical Affairs/Medical Governance Framework) training program in the middle east, customized for & targeting all medical affairs professionals with different levels, as well as those aspiring to land their 1st Medical Affairs job.
Role and responsibilities:
• Execution of Medical Affairs Outsourced services & projects for pharmaceuticals.
• Liaising with scientific thought leaders & medical affairs team to develop CME programs for HCPs sponsored by pharmaceuticals and societies.
• Develop advisory boards’ discussion guide and flow to collect insights about clinical practice and global guidelines adoption.
• Build medical surveys & questionnaires.
• Search clinical trials, articles & other evidence base medicine to support commercial & medical claims.
• Liaise with clients the developed programs and projects and link them to their real needs while keep open professional communication with clients for further future projects.
• Understand the pharmaceutical market in the Middle East region to address the right projects to the right clients.
• MD, pharmacist, dentist and other life sciences with solid medical/technical background and proven competencies.
• Understanding of the pharmaceutical market in Egypt & preferably MENA region.
• Previous experience as MSL or Medical Information Associate is advantageous.
• Business knowledge, & preferably with clinical research background.
• Proven ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships with Medical Experts thorough knowledge of clinical medicine, disease management, and medical research in different therapeutic areas.
• Ability to understand and convey emergent scientific information.
• Proven ability to use IT tools and interface effectively with a variety of technical platforms.
• Strong personal integrity and customer focus.
• Fluency in English is Essential.
• Fluency in French is Advantageous.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV/resume to email@example.com with mentioning the job title on the mail subject.